Sep 5, 2008

Lifestyle - Top 10 Cheesiest Chat Up Lines

The UK's 10 Cheesiest Chat Up Lines (and the celebrities voted most likely to use them) are:

1. "Your dad must be a thief because he stole the stars and put them in your eyes"- Calum Best 2. "If I were to rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together"- Carol Vorderman
3. "I must be in heaven because I can see an angel" - Mario Marconi
4."Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" - Cristiano Ronaldo
5. "Here's 10p - go phone your mum and tell her you won't be coming home tonight" - Jodie Marsh
6. "You're under arrest. The charge - trespassing in my dreams" - Rhys Ifans
7. "Is that a ladder in your tights or a stairway to heaven?" - Jonathan Ross
8. "You must be tired because you've been running through my mind all day" - Lee Sharpe
9. "If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?" - Peter Andre
10. "Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes" - Darius Danesh

No comments: